If you ask people about what is their favorite drink in the whole world, a majority percentage will answer with ‘Tea’! This is not really surprising, considering how such a simple beverage can actually make your whole day! If you like to drink tea several times a day, having the best electric tea kettle with infuser is going to make your tea experience even better!
You may have come across numerous electric kettles, which is quite normal as the market is practically packed with different brands. However, not every kettle can make your cup of tea! To make sure you don’t waste your money on some wrong purchase, we have prepared a list of the best electric kettles you can currently find in the market.
We have deeply studied the features, costing, customer feedback, etc. of these items to select the top ones. Still, if you don’t have enough time to go through the list, we have a quick suggestion for you as well. Based on all the information we have gathered, the Mueller Premium 1500W Electric Kettle is our best pick on this list.
Without further ado, let’s get started with the reviews!
Ten Best Electric Tea Kettle with Infuser Review
01.Mueller Premium 1500 W Electric Kettle
When you are thinking about the best electric kettle with infuser, you would expect a supreme-quality product that comes with all the best aspects to serve you. The Mueller premium electric kettle has inarguably proven its worth to be picked as the top one on our list.
- Durability: This electric kettle is made of premium quality borosilicate glass to ensure a sturdy life. The stainless steel with the heat-proof copolyester provides you safe and freshwater. The durable lid allows you to use it for a long time.
- SpeedBoil Tech: The 1500-watt power motor with the SpeedBoil circuitry makes sure to boil your water as fast as possible. Boil the water for tea, coffee, pasta, etc., and serve them within no time!
- Energy Efficiency: This lightweight machine uses less energy than an electric stove-pot or a microwave. As a result, you will be cutting bills with energy consumption as well.
- Safety Concern: The high-end thermostat controller will take only 30 seconds to shut off the mechanism once the water is fully boiled. The boil-dry feature switches off the machine when there is no water inside. The anti-slip handle is heat resistant as well, saving you from getting burnt while you are holding it.
02.Amazon Basics Electric Hot Water Kettle
If you are looking for a small and portable electric kettle with a sufficient holding capacity, the AmazonBasics Electric Kettle is the most ideal option you can find out there. From its price to the robust build, everything about this kettle exhibits perfection.
- Compact Design: While the stainless steel outer part of this kettle gives it a sleek look, the simple design makes it a smart tool to beautify your kitchen décor. Due to the compact nature, this space-saving kettle is portable and easy to store.
- Fast Boiling: The Mueller electric kettle runs with 1500-watts to give you boiled water without wasting any time. Just give it a few minutes, and you can make tea, cocoa, French press coffee, etc. using this powerful tool instantly!
- Removable Filter: The filter of the kettle can be removed easily. So, you can clean the kettle without any trouble. The transparent water window lets you know how much water you are filling in.
- Auto Shut-off: You may forget to turn off this kettle after the water is boiled. But the auto shut-off system makes sure the machine gets switched off automatically after the boiling, hence, saving you from worrying. It also has the boil dry feature leaving no chances of water remaining inside.
03.Hadin E Eon Electric Kettle
Don’t like the chord that comes with your electric kettle? Then you won’t regret trying the HadinEEon Electric Kettle in this review.
- Cordless Kettle Design: While made with borosilicate glass and stainless steel material, this cordless kettle has a gorgeous outlook to adorn your kitchen counter. Once the boiling is complete, just lift up the kettle from the power base and carry it anywhere.
- Multiple Temperature Setting: You get six temperature settings for the ideal brewing process. Adjust the temperature between 160℉-212℉ to get the best quality and taste of your tea.
- Fast and Quiet Operation: This 1200W tool heats the water real fast using the latest water cycling heating tech. And yet you don’t have to worry about the noise because it is super quiet! Just give it 5 minutes, and your boiled water is ready!
- See-Through Carafe: With the capacity of 2 L, the glass carafe is transparent and gives out an aesthetic vibe. This tool can keep the water warm for 4 hours, so no time is needed to brew the next tea!
04.Aicook Electric Tea Kettle
The fourth entry on our review list is the Aicook Electric Tea Kettle, which without a doubt is the best quality infuser among all.
- Quality Materials: To ensure the best performance all the way, manufacturers have used BPA-free materials and food-grade stainless steel. There is no silicone ring in the temp sensor as well.
- One-Touch System: With 5 different temperature setups, this machine has a simple one-touch system to brew various types of tea and coffee. The temp sensor provides accuracy and saves your tea leaves from getting burnt.
- Keep Warm Feature: This kettle comes with a keep warm feature to maintain your desired temperature for 2 hours. When you lift off the kettle during the runtime, the memory feature will keep that phase of the brewing process intact.
- Superior Protection: When the water achieves the set temperature, this tea kettle will auto shut off to prevent overheating. The kettle lid is wide and removable, so you can easily clean and refill the kettle.
05.HadinEEon Electric Kettle
If you want a stylish but lightweight and portable electric kettle for your kitchen convenience, This HadinEEon cordless Electric Kettle can be the perfect choice for your kitchen.
- Scratch Resistant Carafe: The stylish glass carafe is built using high-end scratch-proof materials. With the ability to hold 2 liters at a time, this tool looks delightful when water is boiling inside.
- Cordless Teapot: This kettle is made of heat-proof borosilicate glass, BPA-free materials, and stainless steel to ensure a robust and durable structure. Brew your beverage or boil the water without any contamination.
- Quick and Quiet Heat-up: Need hot water for cooking pasta or oatmeal? This electric kettle heats up so quickly that you can make your breakfast cereal or hot cocoa real quick.
- Boil-Dry Protection: To protect it from going into thermal shock, the auto shut feature will make sure to stop the machine when the heating is done. For easy pouring, you can easily remove this cordless kettle from the rotating base.
06.COSORI Electric Kettle
Due to its extraordinary feature and affordable price range, the COSORI electric kettle has rightfully taken the sixth spot on the review list.
- Quality Structure: Unlike most kettles in the market, the Cosori electric kettle uses no plastic in the inner lid making it way healthier. The kettle body is made of supreme quality borosilicate glass, which is scratch-proof and gives the kettle a beautiful outlook.
- Safe Tech: The British STRIX thermostat tech helps to auto shut off the machine within 30 seconds once the water is boiling. The blue LED indicator will be on during the boiling process. The boil-dry safety measure ensures there is no trace of water inside. You can lift the kettle from the swiveling base whenever you need it.
- Rapid Boil: This kettle takes 3-7 minutes to heat up the water, making it the perfect tool to make your tea, coffee, pasta, and more. You can easily remove the wide mouth to clean and fill it effortlessly.
Cuisinart has been a famous brand for delivering quality electric kettles. No wonder that the CPK-17 cordless electric kettle is one of the best electric tea kettles you can purchase right now!
- Preset Temperatures- Choose an option from the 6 temperature settings depending on what you are making. After boiling, you can keep the water warm for 30 minutes extra using the stay warm function.
- Blue Light indicator: The blue indicator makes sure you can see how much water is left inside the kettle. The slip-free handle stays cool, so you don’t burn your hand while pouring.
- Easy Use: This 1500W cordless electric tea kettle with 1.7L capacity is pretty easy to use. The rotating power base is easily detached from the kettle with a simple twist.
- Sleep Mode: If the kettle is inactive for 5 minutes, the sleep mode will be turned on to make sure no energy is wasted. Moreover, this device will auto shut off once the water has reached the boiling temperature.
08.Hamilton Beach Electric Tea Kettle
Hamilton Beach never fails to amaze us with its supreme quality products. Hence, you shouldn’t be surprised to see their electric tea kettle on our review list.
- Powerful boil system: This stainless steel electric kettle can boil water faster than microwaves, not to mention safer than stovetop kettles. Make your tea, coffee, soup, and many more with this powerful machine. With a weight of 2 pounds, you can easily carry it wherever you want. Perfect for dorms, college, office, or a small kitchen.
- Easy Pour Spout: This device has a 60-degree power base, from which you can remove the kettle body with a simple move. Upon removal, you can smoothly serve with the cord-free kettle. The mesh filter shows the scale deposits stay inside the kettle when you are pouring.
- Heating element: This electric kettle has a concealed heating element that you can use with standard 120V output. The auto shut-off feature will make sure the kettle doesn’t overheat by turning off the device.
09.Ovente Portable Electric Glass Kettle
If you want a budget-friendly electric kettle with a strong water heating performance, the Ovente electric kettle should be your top pick. From the price to durability, this product is the most favorite one for many customers.
- Stylish Design: This sleek designed kettle is made with a combination of heat-tempered borosilicate glass and stainless steel, ensuring a powerful and long-lasting service. The blue light illuminates the pot during the operation, making it a beautiful view to behold. The package also includes a 2-year warranty.
- Eco-Friendly: Due to the usage of BPA-free particles and the hidden heating element in this cordless boiler, the risk of ingesting toxic chemicals is close to none. You can safely drink the water without worrying about any impurity.
- Fire-Safe: This one comes with auto shut-off and boil-dry technology. It automatically shuts off when the water has reached the boiling temperature by switching off the heating element. You can use this 1100W kettle to boil 1.5liter water within just seven minutes!
10.Aigostar Electric Tea Kettle
The Aigostar electric tea kettle may be the last entry in this buying guide, but nowhere it shortens any features that you need in your kettle. The quality construction with several safety measures is the perfect combination to get the perfect tea brewing experience.
- High-End Structure: This electric tea kettle is built with fine quality glass, giving it a sturdy structure. All the materials in this device are food-grade to preserve natural flavors while preventing contamination.
- Time Saver: This power tool with 1100W can boil the water within minutes! You can make quick tea, coffee, or breakfast oatmeal with this kettle even when you are in a rush.
- Blue Light Indicators: Whenever the kettle is boiling water, the blue rays will illuminate as a sign of the ongoing process. You can roll the cord at the bottom of the power base and store it easily. The cordless kettle provides trouble-free pouring, while the non-slip handle gives you a firm grip.
Tea is a globally consumed beverage on a massive level. And with developing technology, people are getting more willing to use electric one rather than the manual kettles. To cope up with the consumer’s demand, manufacturers are constantly making new electric kettle models or upgrading the previous ones.
Hence, it might be difficult for you to find the best one right away. You can make a checklist of what features you need in your electric kettle. Thus, you can make a clear decision on which one you should purchase.
The size or capacity of your electric kettle is very important for many reasons. But to decide which size would be ideal for you, you should ask yourself some basic questions to get a clear idea. Like how many cups of tea you or your family member drinks daily, if someone else will be using the kettle, etc. These answers will help you to figure out which size you should pick.
An electric kettle can contain 1.7liters of water in general, meaning you can get almost 6-7 cups approximately. If this quantity is extra for you, choose a smaller one that should suffice your needs. You have to consider the space the kettle is going to occupy as well. Pick a model that doesn’t cram your kitchen area and cause you discomfort.
Variable Temperature Control
This feature is quite helpful if you are a tea enthusiast who enjoys different types of tea. As we all know, tea making is a process that includes boiling water to extract the flavor. But not all kinds of tea have to be made with boiling water. You have to steep the black tea in boiling water, whereas the chamomile tea will get burnt and lose its flavor at the same temperature.
With a variable temperature, you can enjoy many varieties with only one machine! Hence, consider a kettle that allows you to adjust the temperature with an easy control panel. But keep in mind, the machines without temperature settings cost less than the ones with the functions.
The infuser is always a good advantage for your tew brewing process. But you have to select the right type of infuser to give you the optimum result. Try to choose the big-sized infusers to ensure proper extraction of tea leaves. Small ones make the extraction a bit difficult due to insufficient space. Another fact you should think about is removability.
With most infusers, you can take them out when brewing is done. But some are not easy to remove. You should avoid buying such tools. A flexible infuser is easy to clean, and you can use the kettle to boil water for other purposes like making pasta, coffee, etc.
Lastly, make sure the mesh is fine with small holes. Otherwise, the infuser won’t be able to contain loose tea leaves with wide gaps.
A manual kettle takes a specific amount of time to heat up. You wouldn’t want that for your electric kettle as it is supposed to quicken the process. Some electric kettles can heat up your water in 7-8 minutes, and some kettles can achieve that in less than 3 minutes. Look for a kettle that will suit your timetable and convenience the most.
The build-up of your electric kettle determines how long it is going to last and how strong it is going to perform. For the plastic ones, there is always a chance of BPA chemical discharge harmful to your health. Moreover, tea made with a plastic kettle tends to have a funny smell. The best electric kettles are built with stainless steel, glass, or ceramic.
Unlike plastic, they don’t warp over after some usage. However, you can use plastic lids or filters as long as the other parts are constructed with different materials.
Electric kettles are supposed to make our life better with various types of functionalities. These days, you can find several features other than just heating the water. The auto shut-off is present to turn off the machine once the desired temperature is obtained. It’s a hassle to reheat the water when you are in a rush.
Some kettles come with a keep-warm function to keep the water hot for a longer time. The handle and lid of the electric kettle should be cool to your touch no matter how hot the kettle is. Always choose an electric kettle that has different functional options to make your life easier.
Easy to Clean
You have to clean your electric kettle with vinegar to avoid the limescale development inside it. You can easily insert your hand inside and scrub the mineral residues if the opening is wide enough. A removable lid will add more advantages in such a case. Make sure your electric kettle can be cleaned and maintained with ease for later.
Price is a big matter when you are purchasing a household well. A good investment is always going to serve you in the long run. However, your budget also matters. You can buy a cheap electric kettle made with plastic that may not last long.
Or you can buy a good-quality kettle that can last long with proper care and maintenance. However, the decision is totally based on you.
What Is a Tea Infuser?
When you are brewing tea, there is always a chance for the tea to get bitter from over-extraction, or not strong enough due to less extraction. A tea infuser can help you to prevent this.
While you can use loose leaves to brew your tea, the mesh will help the boiling water to pull out the full flavor without spreading them all over the teapot. You can find several types of tea infusers in the market.
Brew Baskets -These are spacious, and tea leaves can freely float inside them, helping to brew out the strong flavor.
Ball Tea Infuser -These ball-shaped infusers are quite popular. The compact mesh and metal infusers are pretty easy to use. They have chains to pull them out from the tea without hassle. However, the small size of this tool doesn’t allow the leaves to shift around in hot water. Hence, you might not get the proper amount of flavor.
Silicone Tea Infusers -Similar to the metal balls, they also aren’t spacious enough for roaming tea leaves. They also may leave a minor silicone-type taste in your tea.
Travel Mugs – Travel mugs are very comfortable for tea brewing. However, you can only make one or two cups of tea at one go. Besides, they are best to use while traveling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is the Difference Between a Normal and An Electric Kettle?
A regular tea kettle needs fire to heat the water to brew the tea. You have to do everything manually, from boiling the water to strain the tea leaves. With an electric kettle, you don’t have to use the fire directly. The mechanism consists of a heating plate that heats water to a preset temperature.
Once the tea is ready, use a strainer to filter the leaves. Or you can use an infuser to leave the loose-leaf tea inside the kettle. Once the extraction is complete, just take out the infuser.
- What Is “variable Temperature” in An Electric Kettle?
Most electric kettle these days comes with an option called ‘variable temperature’ with which you can control the temperature of the kettle water. Not all tea brewing needs to have the boiled water for the perfect taste. For example, sometimes overheating can damage the flavor of herbal tea.
The variable temperature setting will help you to control the heating point of the kettle. This is one of the main reasons most people prefer an electric kettle over a manual one. You don’t have to think about burning your tea.
- What’s the Best Method to Clean the Infuser of An Electric Kettle?
There are several ways you can clean your infuser of the electric kettle. The easiest way would be to put it under running hot water. For a deep cleanse, make a mixture of bleach and hot water of a 1:4 ratio. Then soak the infuser in the mixture for approx. 15 minutes. After that, take out the infuser to rinse.
- How Often Should I Clean an Electric Kettle?
Well, that actually depends on how frequently you are using the kettle. Normally, you have to clean the electric kettle after every time you use it. Wipe the exterior minimum once every week to remove the stains. You would have to deep-clean it every one or two months to make sure there is no build-up inside.
Even if you use it for heating water, the hard water mineral can create scales inside. Hence, make sure to descale the machine at least four times every year.
Waking up in the morning, sipping their bed tea is the first thing many people enjoy doing. To get that refreshing taste at an early hour is definitely an immense pleasure for a tea lover. I bet you can’t stay without having your daily dose of tea as well! And if you have the best electric tea kettle with infuser at home, you can relish your zeal for tea whenever you want.
Finding the perfect tea maker for you can be a bit tricky, but not impossible! Hence, we have included all the things to help you with your search for the perfect electric kettle. But still, you have to pick the one most suitable for you. So, think wisely to make sure you won’t regret your choice later.
And once you get your ideal one, there is nothing to stop you from grabbing your perfect tea kettle! Thank you for your precious time. If you want to read more buying guides like this, please stay tuned to get further updates.